Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Relationship: Take it or Leave it


Here we go, i'm here to write something on my oldest blog :) I just have 10 minutes to write something here. Ummm let talk about relationship again pals ;) It is never ending story.
I'm in intersection right now. There is only two options. Take it or leave it.

I'm not sure about her. Is it important to have her body and soul together. I want a wife that love me truly, not because it is a good time to married or something. Getting married is easy I think but life after married is sound like complicated. It getting worst if she doesn't love me that much.

"Man pay sex with marriage and woman pay marriage with sex" I don't know who said that first but is that true? or just bullshit talk? It's make me have headache :(

I don't think people will pay attention to my problem and giving some explanation or solve my problem. At least I put my problem here so I can release my pain here.........

No comments: