Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Best Hosting going Bad

Finally i move from my old web hosting. At first I choose that hosting company because they offer cheap hosting service. I think all hosting company have a same server because they use reseller account. but i'm wrong. Sometime my old hosting block my IP so i can't access my website. doh!
Btw I have some tips for you to choose web hosting.
  1. Make a list what features do you need. for example: mail, ssl, php, mysql etc
  2. Space and bandwidth. How big is your website? how many MB space do you need? will you host your files in this hosting? is it jpg, mp3 or zip file?
  3. Price. Last important thing.
After searching around the world :D hehehe i mean searching by Mr. Google i found lot of 'web hosting' there. From Mr Kaushal Sheth blog i found a best web hosting company list by his experience. He choose HostMonster as his best web hosting list winner.

No comments: