Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Most Recommended

This list based on my own opinion. feel free to comment.
1. Mozilla Firefox. For my first list, I recommend Firefox for your browser. It has lot of feature that others hasn’t. a) free, the best thing in the world b) built in Google search engine. c) built in pop-up blocker d) lot of extension, e) tabbed browser, easier to move from one tab to another. f) fast browser, you can use fasterfox or firetune extension.

2. Google Adsense. My second list is Google Adsense. This is a program from Google that can give you advertising revenue from each page on your website. Its delivers relevant text and image ads based on your website content. And if your visitor, click your ads from GoogleAdsense you can earn money from that click.

I think enough for today. I’ll add more if I found something that fit in this list. I you found something that must put in this list, let me know with leave comment. Thank you.

No comments: